Vitamin E Powder
Vitamin E refers to a group of eight fat soluble compounds that include both tocopherols and
tocotrienols. Of the many different forms of vitamin E, γ-tocopherol is the most common in the
North American diet. γ-Tocopherol can be found in corn oil, soybean oil, margarine, and
dressings. In the North American diet, α-tocopherol, the most biologically active form of vitamin
E, is the second most common form of vitamin E. This variant can be found most abundantly inwheat germ oil, sunflower, and safflower oils. As a fat soluble antioxidant, it stops the production of reactive oxygen species formed when fat undergoes oxidation.
|Product Name:||Vitamin E||Formula Weight:||430.7061|
|Cas No:||59-02-9||Boiling Point:||485.9°C at 760 mmHg|
|Identification||The retention conforms to which in the reference solution|
1. Vitamin E can promote reproduction. It can promote hormone secretion, sperm motility and increase the number of men; make women estrogen concentration, enhance fertility, prevent miscarriage. Vitamin E deficiency occurs when testicular atrophy and epithelial cell degeneration, birth abnormalities. Vitamin E used in the clinical treatment of threatened abortion and habitual abortion. In addition to the prevention and treatment of male infertility will also help.
2. Vitamin E can protect T lymphocytes, red blood cell protection, anti-free radical oxidation, thereby inhibiting platelet aggregation and reducing the risk of myocardial infarction and cerebral infarction.
3. Vitamin E has a good effect for burns, frostbite, capillary bleeding, menopausal syndrome, beauty, etc.
4. Vitamin E inhibits lipid peroxidation reactions within the eye lens, so that peripheral blood vessels to dilate, improving blood circulation.
5. Vitamin E may be effective against free radicals and inhibit lipid peroxidation generated, eliminate melasma; inhibiting the activity of tyrosinase, thus reducing melanin production.