L Carnitine Tartrate
CAS No.: 541-15-1
Molecular Formula: C7H15NO3
Appearance: White Crystalline Powder
Grade Standard: Food Grade, Medicine Grade
Assay: 97.0% ~103.0%
|Description||White or off-white crystalline powder||White crystalline powder|
|Identification||In accordance with the IR absorption spectrum of the reference||Conform|
|Assay (by Anhydrous )||≥99.0%||99.10%|
|Specific Rotation [α] D20||-9.5°~-11.0°||-9.9°|
|Residue on ignition||≤0.5%||0.05%|
|L-Tartaric Acid content||31.8%±1.0%||31.60%|
|Conclusion||The results can conforms to above specification|
1) Infant food: It can be added to milk powder to improve the nutrition.
2) Weight loss: L-carnitine can burn the redundant adipose in our body, then transmit to energy, which can help us slimming figure.
3) Athletes food: It is good for improve the explosive force and resist fatigue, which can enhance our sports ability.
4) Important nutritional supplement for human body: With the growth of our age, the content of L-carnitine in our body is decreasing, so we should supplement L-carnitine to maintain the health of our body.
5) L-Carnitine is proved to be safe and healthy food after security experiments in many countries. US stipulates that ADI is 20mg per kg per day, the maximum for adults is 1200mg per day.