L-Carnitine Fumarate, CAS No.90471-79-7, is stable form of L Carnitine manufactured through chemical synthesis from L Carnitine and Fumaric Acid. L Carnitine Fumarate. It has a white, hygroscopic crystalline powder appearance and is water soluble. It supports muscle and heart health and is used as a dietary supplement.
|Physical &Chemical Control|
White Crystalline Powder
|Specific optical rotation||-16.5~-18.5°||-17.8°|
|Loss on Drying||≤0.50%||0.08%|
|Residue on Ignition||≤0.40%||0.06%|
|Total Plate Count||≤1000cfu/g||<100cfu/g|
|Yeast & Mold||≤100cfu/g||<100cfu/g|
|Conclusion||Conform with specification, Non-GMO, Allergen Free, TSE/BSE Free.|
|Storage||Stored in cool & dry place,keep away from strong light & heat.|
|Shelf Life||Two Years when stored properly.|
1) Infant food: It can be used to milk powder to improve the nutrition.
2) Weight loss: L-carnitine can burn the redundant adipose in our body, then transmit to energy, which can help us slimming figure.
3) Athletes food: Improving the explosive force and resist fatigue, which can enhance our sports ability.
4) Important nutritional supplement for human body: With the growth of our age, the content of L-carnitine in our body is decreasing, so we should supplement L-carnitine to maintain the health of our body.
5) L-Carnitine is proved to be safe and healthy food after security experiments in many countries.