Dextrose anhydrous is the most important source of energy in all organisms. Glucose for metabolism is partially stored as a polymer, in plants mainly as starch and amylopectin and in animals as glycogen. Glucose circulates in the blood of animals as blood sugar
|Identification||A, B, C||Conforms|
|Solubility||Freely soluble in water, sparingly soluble in alcohol||Conforms|
|Specific Optical Rotation||+52.5°~+53.3°||+53.0°|
|Acidity or Alkalinity||6.0g, 0.1M NaOH 0.15ml||0.10ml|
|Appearance of Solution||Clear, odourless||Conforms|
|Foreign Sugars, Soluble Starch, Dextrins||Conforms||Conforms|
|Lead in Sugars||max0.5ppm||max0.5ppm|
|Total Bacteria Count||max1000pcs/g||max10pcs/g|
|Molds and Yeasts||max100pcs/g||max10pcs/g|
1. Dextrose monohydrate is directly edible and can be used in confections, cakes, beverages, biscuits, torrefied foods, medicinal drugs jam jelly and honey products for better taste, quality and low cost.
2. For cakes and torrefied foods it can keep soft, and extend shelf life.
3. Dextrose Powder can be dissoluted, it can widely used in beverages and cold food.
4. The powder is used in artificial fiber industries.
5. The property of Dextrose Powder is similar to that of high maltose syrup, so that it is easy to be accepted by the customers.