Acetyl L- Carnitine HCL
Acetyl-l-carnitine is an amino acid which has a role to play in the body’s fat metabolism process. L-Carnitine transports fatty acids to the mitochondria, which is where they are essentially burned as fuel. This amino acid naturally occurs, although it can also be biosynthesized from two other ones. In addition to being found in a wide range of foods, it is also commonly available as a dietary supplement.
|Appearance||White crystalline powder||Complies|
|Solubility||Soluble in water||Complies|
|Loss on Drying||<0.5%||0.12%|
|Residue on Ignition||<0.5%||0.13%|
|Total Plale Count||<1000cfu/g||50cfu/g|
|Yeast & Mold||<100cfu/g||25cfu/g|
1) Acetyl-L-Carnitine HCL can be applied in infant food: It can be added to milk powder to improve the nutrition.
2) Weight loss: Acetyl-L-Carnitine HCL can burn the redundant adipose in our body, then transmit to energy, which can help us slimming figure.
3) Athletes food: Acetyl-L-Carnitine HCL is good for improve the explosive force and resist fatigue, which can enhance our sports ability.
4) Important nutritional supplement for human body: With the growth of our age, the content of Acetyl-L-Carnitine HCL in our body is decreasing, so we should supplement Acetyl-L-Carnitine HCL to maintain the health of our body.
5) Acetyl-L-Carnitine HCL is proved to be safe and healthy food after security experiments in many countries. US stipulates that ADI is 20mg per kg per day, the maximum for adults is 1200mg per day.